South African born/Newport Beach based Dooma is ready to represent!
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., (October 22, 2010) Filtrate Eyewear is proud to announce the signing of South African born Damien Fahrenfort to the family. Now based out of Newport Beach, Dooma (as he is better know by his friends) is a powerful and progressive surfer.
"We are extremely excited about Dooma joining the team." states Filtrate Marketing Director Braly Joy. "He has a bright future in surfing and Filtrate looks forward to throwing our full support behind him and his goals."
Not only is Dooma known for punting big airs and his powerful maneuvers, he makes his presence known in the local scene as well. Be sure to keep your eye out for Dooma both in and out of the water. You can follow his antics on his blog: www.doomasrumors.com
Dooma is also sponsored by Rusty Clothing and Surfboards, and Future Fins.
"I am really stoked on the opportunity to be part of this company. It has an epic team and I look forward to contributing to the brand." states Dooma.
About Filtrate Eyewear
Filtrate was founded in Australia in 2003. Filtrate's mission is to make quality sunglasses more accessible, in the action sports eyewear market. The brand is centered on today's youth culture. With inspiration coming from music, art, action sports and the lifestyle of our Australian roots. Products are available online at FiltrateEyewear.com
Filtrate Eyewear Features:
• Stainless Steel, high quality, strengthened hinges.
• 100% UV Protection, with high quality polycarbonate for a more optically correct lens. Polycarbonate is lightweight and provides high impact resistance.
• Polarized polycarbonate lenses block out 99% of the polarized light waves, (water, snow and the road), while also blocking 100% of the harmful UV (UVA UVB & UVC) rays.
• High quality polycarbonate memory-flex injected frames.
• Filtrate uses only high quality materials in all our frames to survive the good times and the bad.
• 6 – 8 Base frame curvature of the lens and/ or frame of a sunglass.