The Action Sports Group (Surfer, Snowboarder, Bike, Powder, and Skateboarder magazines) digital department of Primedia Publishing is in immediate and constant need of qualified interns.
The qualifications include but are not limited to:
- 1) Familiarity with extreme sports
- 2) Confident working knowledge of html and photoshop
- 3) Basic mastery and ability to get around either the Windows or MAC operating system
- 4) 2- six hour work days per week
- 5) Intense work ethic
- 6) Desire to work in the Action Sports Industry
Interns duties will include, but are not limited to:
- uploading content to the various ASG websites using a Content Management System (CMS).
- formatting images using Photoshop
- digitally scanning images
- playing ping pong in the warehouse during down time.
This is a non-paying internship that will last a minimum of two months with a one month probationary period.
Students should talk with a school counselor about the possibility of earning credit toward your intended degree or certificate.
Interested parties should email: [email protected]
Please put “Intern” in the subject line of email.