SURFER & Volcom present the Cobblestone Classic
Welcome to the first annual Cobblestone Classic presented by SURFER & Volcom. The event will take place on June 16, 2017 at Lower Trestles in San Clemente, CA. Entry forms are due by June 9, 2017.
TEAM MANAGERS + BRAND EMPLOYEES Each team manager and brand employee must fill out the form below.
• (1) Men's or Women's Professional Surfer
• (1) Junior Surfer (Must be 15 and under as of the contest date)
• (2) Brand Employees (Must be full-time salaried employees to be eligible – proof of full-time employment will be required)
• Entry forms are due by JUNE 9TH
BRAND EMPLOYEES Must be full-time salaried employees.
Proof of Employment:
• Both brand employees must submit proof of employment for at least 3 months (20+ hours per month) with their entry forms.
• Proof of employment MUST include a current pay stub.
By signing this form, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions for participation.
If you have any questions, please contact:
SUSTAINABLE SURF x SURFER x VOLCOM
SURFER, Volcom, and Sustainable Surf are collaborating to make the 2017 Cobblestone Classic a more ocean-friendly Deep Blue Event™. That means we'll be working with Sustainable Surf and all of the brands participating in the event to keep waste out of our oceans and landfills, minimize our carbon footprint, use greener transport, and support the local community.
Here's how your team can help:
• Nominate your Chief Wave Hugger: That person will help to spread the word about how to make the event as sustainable as possible.
• Bring a reusable bottle to the event: Sustainable Surf will have a water refill station onsite.
• Separate your trash: Use the Repreve bins onsite for any plastic bottles that happen to make it onsite.
• Carpool and skate/bike/walk down to the event site.
Sustainable Surf uses the power of surfing and surf culture to inspire people to live a more ocean-friendly ‘Deep Blue Life’. The CA-based not-for-profit partner with brands and influencers to provide people with the ‘on ramps’ needed to make positive sustainable lifestyle choices.
Launched in 2011, Sustainable Surf's Deep Blue Event™ initiative has seen nearly 30 major surf events be recognized for their efforts to hold an ocean-friendly event. The program focuses on five key sustainability impacts: Waste, Energy, Community Support, Climate Change and Transportation.
SUBMISSION FORM: To be filled out by Team Managers and Participants