Across The Globe With Oliver Kurtz

The world has no shortage of waves if you’ve got a way to get there. So when Oliver Kurtz sees something promising, he makes sure to put himself in the midst of the action. Here, we have the fruition of a handful of trips from the lanky goofy-foot and a solid three minutes of waves that will instill envy in 99% of the people who watch this. The other 1% is, well, Oliver himself.